- Posted On: 2021-02-09
- Posted By: Anjali
- Total Views: 1719
- Service: Digital Marketing
What Is Digital Marketing And Types Of Marketing Campaigns?
Digital marketing is a form of marketing that exists online. No marketing technique is as effective as digital marketing, because for either good or bad, technology has taken over our lives. We cannot imagine our life without the internet and mobile phones.
Though telemarketing, tv ads, billboards, banners have always been in the limelight for a long time with internet marketing gaining importance the trend has shifted towards the digital campaign.
Whether you are a small business owner with a tight budget or a big brand with a great budget, you can always take up digital marketing services to the target audience as per your business niche.
There are different types of digital marketing campaigns, which can make a strong digital marketing strategy and lead to growing your online business. But before we move on to discuss the types of digital marketing, we want you to know why is digital marketing the future of marketing and why is it so important?
Digital marketing channels have more advantage over traditional marketing in various ways.
- Affordable: Whether you are a small business owner, you can always opt for digital marketing to work on the targeted audience. You can always have options for every budget; facebook marketing takes $1 to market the products or services you want.
- Effective: It can improve your business's conversion rates as it mainly targets the audience that is genuinely interested in your business niche. It mainly works on certain demographics tactics and converts the potential audience into your loyal customers to increase sales.
- Wide reach: Using this marketing method, you can always communicate with a large group of audience at a time. Whether you want to target local customers or across the globe, you can do it relatively with ease, which is not possible in case of traditional marketing techniques.
- Focused: Speaking of digital campaigns, it is more focused as compared to traditional marketing. Digital marketers are smart enough to target the audience who can genuinely become your customer. They properly research and study your competitors' marketing trends and frame a strategy to target the relevant audience.
- Valuable insight: While using digital marketing as your marketing platform, there are plenty of tools to track your monthly growth. You can have a proper data analysis to strategize your further planning. Be it engagements, reach; comments clicks to conversions; you can report everything when you are on digital media.
- Wide options: The best results come when you combine different digital marketing campaigns such as social media marketing and email marketing, SEO services and Google AdWords, SEO, content marketing and video marketing and lot more. Here you get varied options to get your business recognized and generate brand awareness among internet users.
Yes, there are a lot of benefits of digital marketing which cannot be ignored to if you want to survive in this competitive market. But now comes the turn to find out different types of digital marketing platforms.
DotCreative being the top digital marketing company in Kolkata is here to discuss the top 11 digital marketing platforms that you cannot ignore.
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Paid advertising
- Email marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Bulk SMS marketing
- Video Marketing
- Audio marketing
- Virtual reality marketing
Let us discuss each one in detail to make it more clear for you to which digital marketing service or services you should take to grow your business.
- SEO SEO is an acronym for search engine optimization where you need to hire an SEO expert from an SEO agency who will do a proper analysis of your business niche and accordingly make a robust SEO strategy to make your website rank on Google. Being the best SEO company in Kolkata, we know how exactly SEO works and thus wants to guide you to get the best SEO services for your business. Do not fall in the trap of less expensive SEO professionals as it can lead you to penalty. Basically, SEO has two sides:
- On-page SEO: Here, you need to optimize your website or content to improve your search engine rankings. You need to include the keywords or phrases in the content to make your website rank on the given keyword or phrase. Some other features that on-page SEO includes are; page speed, mobile responsiveness, internal links and page optimization.
- Off-page SEO: Mainly, you need to display your website as genuine, so you need to get backlinks from different trusted websites. You can also get external signals from your social media presence and brand mentions.
- Content Marketing It is a type of digital marketing where you need to focus on creating, distributing and promoting content to attract and engage users to get more traffic on your website. Content does not only mean written update, and it can be anything in the form of blog posts, videos, infographics, podcasts, images, gifs, etc. With continuous content marketing effort, you can target a relevant audience and ultimately turn them into your customers to get more lead generation. While framing the content, you should keep in mind who your potential customers are and accordingly make something to engage them into your post. A content marketing institute knows it well how to design the content that can genuinely get you more sales.
- Social Media Marketing Social media marketing is a crucial part of the digital marketing process where you post on different social media channels to acquire attention and sales using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. When you promote your brand on social media, you increase traffic on your website, create brand awareness and build trust among the users as you frequently interact with them to get more lead generation.
- Paid Advertising Paid advertising or PPC or pay per click advertising is an advertising method to target certain keyword and start an Ad on Google. For every click on the link, you need to pay Google a minimal amount as fixed. If nobody clicks though you pay nothing, you get targeted traffic on your website in the least time possible with this method. Many platforms have changed their marketing observations and charge the users based on cost per thousand impressions, cost per view and cost per action. Thus you can select the process of payment as per your business requirements.
- Email MarketingHere you directly use emails to send the information to your users and retain them and build a new clientele as well. However, email marketing does not seem to be the most glamorous way to market your products and services, but it is the most fruitful way to convert the audience into your customers. One way to create a database for email marketing is newsletter subscriptions. You can ask your customers to subscribe for the email updates and regularly update them with the latest schemes, offers and company policies for them to dell with your business in the future.
- Affiliate Marketing It is a type of digital marketing where you partner with other business and ask them to sell your products or services. Whenever they do so, they receive a commission for promoting your business. Following this method, you can expand your reach and easily grow your business with the help of other business. One such example of affiliate marketing is Makemytrip, who does affiliate marketing as a part of its digital marketing program.
- Influencer Marketing You need to hire an influencer who can promote your brand to his fans and make them believe in the authenticity of the product or service. You basically need to target the audience who can purchase your products, so choose the influencer as per the locality you want to sell your products.
- Bulk SMS marketing Send messages to a large targeted audience at the same time to let them know about the products, services, offers, discounts and lot more to attract them to for better lead generation.
- Video Marketing With the help of the video, you can advertise your products or services online. You can either post the video on your website, whereas you can also post it on Youtube the biggest video networking platform to reach more audience.
- Audio marketing You can prepare ebooks to provide the products and services descriptions as no one basically bother to read that much. So you can create audio and use it as a marketing technique.
- Virtual reality marketing Augmented reality or virtual reality marketing is the new form of digital marketing, where you can assume a location and show how it will exactly look like with your product. At present, it is costly, so you should only take this service if you have a healthy budget and simultaneously something exclusive to offer.
After reading the full blog, by now, you must have got a clear picture of digital marketing, its importance, and its types. So you can yourself decide the digital marketing services you want to take up to grow your online business and get better brand recognition.
For any further queries, you can contact DotCreative, call us on 7980358244 or email us at [email protected] or [email protected].