- Posted On: 2020-02-19
- Posted By: akash
- Total Views: 403
Being a part of the digital footprint, it is very essential to manage your online presence as it is what others see. Managing your online presence is not an easy job at all as it requires constant attention about what’s being post.
Your brand present in the online world can be on owned media and earned media. Managing owned media is not difficult as it is what you publish but managing the posts on earned media is a bit different.
To build a professional online presence for your brand; you need a strategic and comprehensive approach. The growth of social media and the development of various SEO techniques gives you an opportunity to establish your company, product, or service online and reach brand new audiences.
What is online presence management?
There are many theories to what is online presence management but every theory puts us on the same platform that is good brand recognition.
Online presence management involves many different actions and processes, but there’s one ultimate goal — to drive visitors to business’s various online channels.
Online presence management includes:
- Web Design
- Content Creation
- Brand Reputation
- PPC and other forms of advertising
- Reputation Management
How to manage your online presence?
Firstly, if you are having an account on social media, website, blog or forum you maintain an online presence which is a must for your brand as you get to know what the people are talking about your brand.
Secondly, if you don’t maintain an account you are missing out on a large number of potential customers.
So you must be present online and managing your online presence with the below-mentioned points of DotCreative makes it a bit convenient.
- Google yourself- By me saying to google yourself doesn’t mean to search yourself on Google only but all the other search engines which can be used by your customers and see where you are ranking and what all good and bad are being discussed about your brand.
- Check Social Media accounts- You should be active on Social Media and see the latest updates related to your brand and answer to all the possible queries of the people and read all the good and bad words about your brand and answer accordingly.
- Build your Brand- Instead of trying to suppress your past, focus on building your future. By adding new content in the form of new social network accounts, blog posts, articles and forum posts, you can boost your professional identity and tamp down your past ruined identity at the same time.
- Be consistent- By me saying to be consistent means that you should be consistently available for your customers to clear their queries and feed them with what is best for them.
- Maintain a frequency of posting new content- Once you know what and how to communicate, you need to determine how often you want to reach out to your audience. It’s important to stick to regular posting times. That way, you can build up your profile and attract new followers.
By following this article you can easily maintain a proper online presence and reputation for your brand but in case you need any help get in touch with DotCreative we are eagerly waiting to serve you.