- Posted On: 2022-10-13
- Posted By: Anjali
- Total Views: 265
- Service: Search Engine Optimization
Obviously, when you are here after knowing what this blog is about, I must assume that you are interested in knowing about the current marketing techniques beneficial for your business.
The first question that I ask you is, do you know what SEO is? Presumably, the answer will be no; as you might have heard from some people, the term SEO has become quite popular, but most of you do not know the exact work of the SEO expert in Kolkata.
As it has gained this popularity, you must accept the fact that it is beneficial for your business. But what the process is, how long it takes to show results and why do you need to do SEO are what you need to understand prior to hiring an SEO company in Kolkata to help you grow your business scope.
So let's start from the basics;
What is SEO?
SEO, also known as Search Engine Optimization, is the science of working on a website to improve its visibility when people search for products, services, or information on Google, Bing, and other search engines. The more visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you will get attention and attract future and existing customers to your company.
In simpler terms, Search engines allow people to find what they're searching for online. Whether exploring a product, searching for a restaurant, or reserving tickets or hotels for a vacation, search engines are a common starting point when you require knowledge. Business owners offer a useful opportunity to produce relevant traffic to your website.
So, SEO is as much about comprehending the desires and requirements of your audience as it is about the technical nature of configuring your website. SEO completes when an SEO specialist looks after all the technical, on-page, and off-page SEO factors.
Types of SEO
SEO becomes the focus when it comes to running a website and getting conversions or inquiries through it. With Google's ever-changing algorithms, it becomes mandatory to keep updated with the latest updates Google is including. Like any other digital marketing practice, search engine optimization includes various forms and principles. And if you want to get the maximum traffic to your website possible, you will require more than just one kind of search engine optimization. At the general level, you can split up the category into four different types of SEO:
On-Page SEO: On-Page SEO is optimizing web pages' title tags, internal links, HTML code, URLs, pictures, and other on-page elements to enhance rankings and user experience. Search engine optimization (SEO) on-page factors contain
- Writing informative, appropriate, and interesting content for your website's users while optimizing,
- Utilizing HTML tags to highlight significant sections of your material, and
- Checking for broken links or duplicate content.
- Reducing photo file size.
- Structuring the URL for multiple pages confirms they are exact and to the point.
Off-page SEO: Off-page SEO refers to everything you do outside your website to boost Google’s SERPs rankings. It involves operating on external ranking elements like building links from credible websites in the same domain as you, successful social media marketing, positive customer reviews on different online forums, etc. Having content that is transferred a lot on social media or leads to a conversation can fetch you a lot of organic traffic, which improves your website’s SEO.
Technical SEO: Technical SEO is a sort of SEO that affects on-site auditing and optimizing of technical features to enhance the website’s execution and SERPs. Technical SEO mainly concentrates on enhancing the functionality and efficiency of your website’s performance. For instance, search engines like Google often prefer rankings to websites with a very responsive design and crawlable website architecture. Search engines also give preferences to websites with seamless mobile responsive websites. Weak technical SEO on your website can even lead to getting penalized by search engines.
Local SEO: It is one of the basic types of SEO for local businesses. Many companies require consumers to visit their physical locations, even though many works online. You will not get any benefit if consumers do not come in the door. The more nicely you present the content to search engines, the more possible it will present to potential customers. Adding a region or city in your content, like page titles, descriptions, and keywords, and displaying awards and trust symbols for the guests can assist you in transforming local leads into customers more efficiently. In addition, if your clients have a favourable experience with your brand, they are more likely to suggest it to others.
Benefits of SEO
SEO has the prospect of impacting your company’s most important goals, like improving your leads and sales. You already know that the internet is constantly changing, and the formulas that functioned 5 years ago do not work today. That indicates you want to bypass any loopholes and revise your SEO strategies. You need the help of an SEO expert who knows the SEO ranking factors in 2022. It will aid you in having a great marketing strategy
Let us check more about the benefits of SEO.
- Brings more customers through organic search: 53.3% of all web traffic arrives from organic search, and 60% of marketers note that their highest quality leads come from SEO-engaged customers.
- Promotes you to focus on user experience: A root element of SEO that persists in growing in necessity is optimizing user experience. Google began prioritizing user experience as a ranking factor in 2021.
- Enhances brand awareness: Overall, brand recognition is one diverging element of converting users into customers when you improve your website rankings.
- Budget Friendly: One of the best things about considering SEO is that it can be fairly inexpensive to implement under an expert handle.
- Trackable: In optimizing your SEO steps, you can use tools like Google Search Console to get a clear idea of how probable customers are finding you, what you're ranking for, and what's the space for improvement.
- Brings more clicks than PPC: Although PPC ads reflect above organic rankings, 71.33% of searches result in a click on an organically ranking website on the first page.
- Increases your credibility: Ranking on the first page of search results signals to users that Google or another search engine, like Bing trusts your website. It helps you gain credibility.
Process of SEO
Search engine algorithms are computer programs that examine for clues to give searchers the actual results they are looking for. Search engines depend on algorithms to locate web pages and choose which ones to rank for any given keyword. There are three steps involved in the process of SEO that Google bots do:
- Crawling: It is the discovery stage. Search engines send out web crawlers to discover new pages and record their information. If you have a blog post connected from your homepage, when a search engine crawls your homepage, it will check for another link to follow and may follow the link to your new blog post.
- Indexing: It is the filing stage. Indexing is when a search engine determines whether or not it will use the content it has crawled. If a search engine considers a crawled web page worthy, it will be added to its index.
- Ranking: It is the retrieval stage. Ranking can only occur behind the crawling and indexing steps are complete. So once a search engine has crawled and indexed your site, Google can rank your site.
Google is prepared to provide the best search experience to its visitors or searchers. It aims at providing the best, relevant information as quickly as possible. Hopefully, this will also get you more business and make your company successful.
How long does it take to show results?
SEO is a long-term strategy that helps your business rule the online market if the SEO expert work constantly. You just cannot avoid this marketing technique when you want to get business from the online market. If you are new to this service, you need 4-8 months to rank your website for the given keywords that might bring business to your company. The time duration varies because of:
- Difficulty of keywords
- Domain authority of the website
- Backlinks created on a webpage
- Content quality
- Website's credibility
- Domain age, etc.
To get SEO services in Kolkata, you must definitely consult the top SEO expert who can guide you with the average time duration required for your website's visibility on SERPs. It is useful for the business, and it will let you know the role of SEO in digital marketing.
DotCreative, a leading SEO company in Kolkata, has experienced, passionate, and expert SEO specialists who can work for your company to grow. The entire team works coordinatedly and follows the latest Google algorithms regularly to give the client the best possible outcome in the minimum time.
If you need to get SEO services and expand your business globally, do not hesitate to call our company and get a free consultation from the top analysts who can guide you to get better and enhanced knowledge about the layout you need to follow for better conversions.