- Posted On: 2021-06-29
- Posted By: Anjali
- Total Views: 2131
- Service: Search Engine Optimization
How To Do Keyword Research For SEO In 2021?
Keywords are the basis of SEO. If no one is exploring what you're writing about, you will not get traffic from Google under any circumstance, even if you try hard.
That is why DotCreative wrote this blog. It informs you of a proven keyword research core that you can readily modify for your website and goals. We applied the same structure to improve our blog traffic in just a few years.
Good keyword research enables you to reveal the terms, phrases, questions, and answers significant to your users or customers and necessary to achieve your goals and find the keywords getting more pageviews, capturing leads, or selling products and services. Keyword research initiates you to develop efficient strategies for developing or increasing your content to obtain higher rankings and rank on a wider variety of terms to get more relevant organic traffic to your site ultimately.
Why is keyword research important?
Keyword research is an exclusive way to find out what people are searching into search engines. You require to know this to avoid producing content regarding things that nobody is searching for. Most of the website owners execute that mistake, and it is possibly a big part of the reason why 90.63% of web pages get no traffic from Google. Keyword research also supports you to answer questions like:
- How difficult will it be to rank for a particular keyword?
- How much traffic am I anticipated to get if I rank for this keyword?
- What sort of content should I produce to rank for this keyword?
- Are people exploring for this keyword tending to become my customers?
Obtaining the right answers to these questions will aid you in picking your contests intelligently.
How to Do Keyword Research?
Keyword research for SEO consists of finding all potential alternatives of keywords that might be connected to your current website, content, products, services, etc., or relevant to your ideal clients but not immediately linked to your current business.
Some examples of keywords that are of importance to a website's users but not immediately related to the site's commodities might be keywords associated with marketing or hiring for small enterprises when the site you are searching trades accounting software for small companies. In this case, small enterprise marketing keywords might not appear appropriate to the current site, but they are suitable for the same people the site is trying to connect.
After a primary list of all likely relevant keywords is built, the list needs to be cut down to those terms that are absolutely appropriate for the site you are researching for and its potential users. Then the terms need to be arranged, classified, and prioritized.
Building Your SEO Keyword List
When you are building an initial list, you should attempt to capture, at minimum, for each keyword:
- The keyword
- Monthly search volume
- Keyword difficulty
- Current rank
These data can be collected through various free and paid SEO tools. But being the leading SEO company in Kolkata, we don't solely rely on third-party information. Instead, we use Google search Console. To fetch detailed information read.What is Google search console and how it affects seo of the website?
Ideas for initial keyword discovery
- Use at least a couple of hours searching and managing the website and make records of keywords that may be significant.
- Assign an initial "SEO keyword discovery questionnaire" to the client or the chief stakeholder asking questions and for data, such as:
- Directory of business objectives.
- Is there any seasonality to your company or traffic? Do products or content switch seasonally?
- Enter what you think are your most important keywords.
- Are you starting or stopping new categories of products, services, or content in the coming future?
- Enter your target audiences.
- Enter your main competitors.
- What geo-locations do you work in?
- Acknowledge interviewing marketing managers, salesperson, product experts, or even current/potential website users or consumers to fully experience the probable varieties of how a product or service may be referred to and what difficulties they are trying to solve by visiting the website.
Keyword research tools
Before we wind everything up, let's see some successful keyword research tools that will support you do everything explained above.
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trends
- Google Search Console
- Ahref's webmaster tool
- Semrush Keyword research
Checking out these keyword research tools will help you find the most relevant keyword most authentically.
SEO is a booming topic in today's arena; you need to check on the keyword research trends to find the most appropriate keywords. It is not possible to rank and get traffic without finding the traffic and business gaining keywords.
Though it might be difficult for you to find the keywords, but it is our daily work to search for the most appropriate keywords and help businesses achieve new heights of success.
For further information, contact us on 7980358244 or email us at [email protected].