- Posted On: 2020-03-08
- Posted By: Anjali
- Total Views: 1618
Having an own website is a very normal thing in today’s digital world. Because the youth prefers everything online and nobody has the time to manually search for any goods or services. So everyone searches it online and for you to be present online- you must have a website. Although making a successful website is a complicated task. Web Design & Development has to look after various features to make it visible and easy to read by the visitors to your website. Here are some of the simple steps that follow to attain a good website.
- UI/UX Friendly- good design is the first thing to get attention on. So it should be catchy enough to get attention. Hence choose a company that designs a high quality UI/UX friendly website to look good.
- Easy to Read content- Design catches attention while the content tells what the website is about. So the content of any website cannot be ignored which should be easy to read by everyone.
- Follows SEO rules- To get a good rank in the search engine, it is necessary to follow the SEO rules. Include in your informational text keywords that people normally use when searching for your type of product or service. Use the most obvious ones and any common variations. Take the time to learn and use title, description and keyword metatags. Or hire someone to handle these search engine optimization basics for you.
- Fast loading speed- The website developed should have fast loading speed. if the speed reduces the viewers won’t wait for the site to open. And will ultimately leave the website without viewing it. Which is a strict no for any website designer?
- Use Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter are not just for teenage girls anymore. In fact, more and more businesses are using these to build an interested online community. Consider starting a blog where you post relevant articles about your industry, your products, new developments, and upcoming events. Providing a forum where your customers can interact with you and other customers and share knowledge. helps to build your company’s brand and your positioning as an industry leader. Post press releases on your website and/or blog, then link to them on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Make sure your website includes “share” buttons so that visitors can easily share your content.
So if you want to make or redesign a website in Kolkata. The simplest way to get a good website is to contact DotCreative- 360 Web Solutions and get a really good website. With all the mentioned features and also provide the digital marketing services and brand awareness for your potential customers.
DotCreative is the perfect place for you. That provides the best assistance as per your requirement and helps you attain an overall good website.